Saturday, December 9, 2006

The 'Pull it' bullshit.

Browsing loose change forums, woody250 makes a post generally discussing a 9/11 issue, and he closes his post with


"we decide to pull, then we watched the building collapse"


common sense.

Amazing. He's using the quote to his advantage, by misquoting Silverstein. They can't even get the quote that they rant and rave about correct. It's mad. Here is the correct quote:

EDIT: For some reason this quote wont show on my background, regardless of what colour I make it, so highlight it to see it.

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, uh, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
Bolding mine,

Pathetic. Get your facts right.

4 comments:

Enigma said...

I think those woowoos are intimately familiar with pulling things :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Enigma,

Yours is perhaps the most brilliant, insightful point that I've seen on this matter.

Enigma said...

why thank you bg