Saturday, December 2, 2006

Pentagon Doubletree Hotel Security Camera

Apparently this was showing on CNN Pipeline, despite a release date being set for December 21st. And according to batmanchester on the Loose Change forums and Oliver on the JREF forums, no plane is visible.

Regardless of what the video will show, I think that JREF'er Alt+F4 put it best when he said:

If the video shows a plane the CTers will say the video was tampered with. If the video doesn't show a plane the CTers will say the video was tampered with.

End of story
As an ex-conspiracy theorist, I can confirm this reaction.

UPDATE:

Yeah, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIw9jrOhT8w

1 comment:

James said...

I tend to lean towards a slight LIHOP scenario however I believe that the real conspiracy is what happened after 9/11 with Bush's abusing of people grief in the name of fighting terror.

Chill man, my blogs just started and I need to look into these thing before I start writing about it.

I am also a supporter of a new investivagation, however, if this new investigation found nothing wrong with either the foreknowledge or the actual day itself, CTers will claim that the second investigation was flawed will call for a new 'more independent' investigation.

However, people need to realise that foreknowledge does not equal inside job, it just reveals incompetence.

Thanks for your post though Andrew, it at least gives me some stuff to look into.